"You're too young to know what love is. You don't love me. You're infatuated with me." -- Sir Aric, The Prince's Knight

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Week 2 of NaNo

I've added another book to my NaNo word count and it's actually helped give me a little bit of a boost. I have a very limited amount of free time, so anything that helps me out is welcome. As of right now it's an untitled vampire story that I started not too long ago. The words have been coming easily for this one, so I'm going to continue with it for as long as I can until the inspiration dries up and I have to start struggling for words for that one too. I'm only about a half a day behind on my word count right now, but I've been making it a point to attempt to write every single day this year. I didn't do the same last year and I failed miserably. It's paying off for me. My word count isn't as high as others' but I'm determined to reach 50,000 this year. I just have to keep at it.

Comentários: