"You're too young to know what love is. You don't love me. You're infatuated with me." -- Sir Aric, The Prince's Knight

Monday, November 17, 2008

NaNo Week 3

Well I started out thinking I would work almost exclusively on my paranormal ghost romance, Haunted by the Past, but a different muse completely blindsided me, expecting me to spend most of November telling his story. And I've been catering to him. He's a vampire! I don't want to get on his bad side. His story also took an unexpected detour. Apparently there's a lot more to his story then I first realized. His book doesn't have a name yet, but I've got a couple different ideas that I've been tossing around. Hopefully he'll keep telling me his story until NaNo is done, because I've had no problems escaping back into his world and writing until I run out of time. It's helped my word count, even though I'm a little behind right now--the work thing really gets in the way. I'll have time to write during the coming weekend though, so I should get caught and maybe even jump ahead. *fingers crossed*

Here's a little bit about the untitled book:

Elliot is young, successful, rich, and handsome. There's only one thing he desires, something that may never be his. He craves immortality--to be young forever. His wish comes in a form he didn't expect. A beautiful temptress with fangs. It isn't until after he wakes up a vampire that he realizes Victoria isn't all she seems. And the vampiric lifestyle doesn't agree with him.

Comentários: