"You're too young to know what love is. You don't love me. You're infatuated with me." -- Sir Aric, The Prince's Knight

Friday, November 7, 2008

NaNo update

I'm right on schedule so far for my word count. It was looking a little iffy for a couple days there, but I've managed to catch up. I'm working on three different books right now.

Haunted by the Past is the furthest along. Cassie finds herself torn between two men, the handyman she first met when she moved into her new Victorian-style house, and the ghost that's inhabited the house for the last hundred years.

American Vampire is a different take on vampires. Once a vampire lives to be a certain age, he/she starts entering what's known as the feral change, losing all sense of self until they become mindless monsters. Now Dmitri is on the hunt for one of the most dangerous vampires of all time.

And finally Black Wolf is an intended short story. Brock reveals his true werewolf heritage to a lost and frightened girl he finds in the woods, having no choice but to trust her with his secret while he attempts to save her life. I have a publisher in mind for this one already, and it will need to be submitted by March 31st, so at the last minute I've decided to try finishing this one up during NaNo.

Comentários: