"You're too young to know what love is. You don't love me. You're infatuated with me." -- Sir Aric, The Prince's Knight

Friday, July 11, 2008

Party with The Muses Three!

For the whole month of July The Muses Three Yahoo! Group is hosting a birthday party for Anastasia Rabiyah, so the month is filled with fun contests and of course excerpts! Paranormal week starts on July 14th, and of course this is my favorite week. I'll be stopping by Monday afternoon to post excerpts from Demon's Torment and my new paranormal romance, Avery and the Devil, so if you want to be one of the first to see what Avery's all about, visit The Muses Three to sign up. I won't even be posting an excerpt for the book on my website until the book has been through edits, so this really is a sneak peek!

You could also win books or prize packs for answering Ana's silly questions, so there's no reason not to check it out.

Also if you want other exclusive info and contest news, you can sign up for my brand new Yahoo! Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/racheldthompson/. Other authors are definitely welcome and encouraged to post news and reviews about their own books.

Comentários: