"You're too young to know what love is. You don't love me. You're infatuated with me." -- Sir Aric, The Prince's Knight

Friday, March 6, 2009

Sad news for the e-publishing world

It was announced yesterday that as of March 30, 2009 Forbidden Publications will be shutting down. This came as a shock to most of its authors, but it is not due to financial difficulties. In my opinion, Forbidden was one of the best e-pubs out there and they were a pleasure to work with. I am sad to see them go. Rights for all three of my books will be reverting back to me and I'll be shopping Demon's Torment around to other publishers as soon as April rolls around. I will probably hold off on the other two until I've found a new home. For anyone that was thinking of buying Demon's Torment, make sure you do it before the 30th. Otherwise you will have to wait awhile. Demon's Torment will still be available in paperback format through Lulu.com.

Comentários: