"You're too young to know what love is. You don't love me. You're infatuated with me." -- Sir Aric, The Prince's Knight

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

MarNoWriMo

For authors in my writing group, March is another month of novel writing fun. While some writers treat it like November and shoot for another 50,000 words, I like to take things easy. One month of insane writing is enough, so I'm only shooting for 30,000 words this month. At the moment I'm right on track, and of course it would be nice if I could get more than that. It would help me finish up the book I'm working on right now--but even 30,000 words will get me close enough to my goal to make me happy. Well I'd better get back to it. If I can keep up the pace I've achieved throughout the first few days of the month, I'll hit 50,000 without a problem, but I don't think I can keep it up.

Comentários: