"You're too young to know what love is. You don't love me. You're infatuated with me." -- Sir Aric, The Prince's Knight

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The End of NaNo

Another National Novel Writing Month has come to a close, and as you can see, I'm a 50,000 word count winner. Woohoo! That deserves a cheer. It was a real struggle at times for me, but I persevered and I'm proud of myself. I managed to push myself over the line on the evening of Nov. 30th. I'd like to continue working on my NaNo project now that the month is over, but I find I have other writing obligations at the moment. I need a little writing break anyway. I know that soon enough I'll have to force myself to sit back down at the computer to pick up where I left off, but at a much less mad pace.

Whew! Now it's time to step back, take a few deep breaths, and enjoy what I've accomplished.

Comentários: