"You're too young to know what love is. You don't love me. You're infatuated with me." -- Sir Aric, The Prince's Knight

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Time off

I realize it's been a long time since I've bothered updating my blog, but there has been very little going on in my little writing world lately. For whatever reason, my muses seem to have mostly deserted me. Don't get me wrong, the desire to write is still there. However, every time I attempt to approach the computer I start feeling slightly sick. I attribute this to the recent stress I've been experiencing. My writing can't support me, so I'm forced to work full-time, yet I find myself at a point in my life where I'm no longer excited or happy about the prospect of my job. I'm thinking a career change is in order, and as much as I wish I could just quit my job and concentrate on my writing, that's not really an option, at least not at this point in my life (and probably not ever).

There have been a few big changes in my life recently, and I think I'm about to experience a couple more sooner than I'd like. But know that I'm trying very hard to get my writing back on track. I've returned to working on the sequel to the rather popular The Prince's Knight. I can't give an estimated completion date since I can't predict the future at this point, but at least I'm trying. That's really all I can do.

Comentários: