"You're too young to know what love is. You don't love me. You're infatuated with me." -- Sir Aric, The Prince's Knight

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tied to a Demon nominated for an award!

Tied to a Demon has been nominated for its second award, this time for Siren Book Reviews' Best Books of 2010, in the paranormal romance category.

Even better, Siren is entering all voters into a contest to win free e-books, so click on the link to go vote for me and get your name entered in the drawing:
http://sirenbookreviews.weebly.com/nominees-paranormal-romance.html

Voting lasts until Feb. 1st.

Their reviewer for Tied to a Demon had very nice things to say about it. She gave the book 5/5 Siren Stones. Here's a quote, though it was difficult to choose just one:

"Tied to a Demon kept me up until the wee hours of the morning because I was unable to put it down."

In my opinion, that's the highest compliment an author can receive.

Please, go visit the website to read the full review: http://sirenbookreviews.blogspot.com/2010/10/rachel-d-thompson-tied-to-demon.html.

Comentários: