"You're too young to know what love is. You don't love me. You're infatuated with me." -- Sir Aric, The Prince's Knight

Saturday, September 6, 2008

TwoLips Scavenger Hunt

Okay, a lot of people have entered Forbidden Publications' September scavenger hunt so far and that's great. I don't have any idea how many people have joined the TwoLips Scavenger hunt though. So I did some searching and found their official contest page with all the rules, prizes, and participating authors. It makes things easier for everyone: Scavenger hunt contest page.

Jon Michaelson is giving away a free mini-read to everyone who enters. I counted over 80 participating authors, which means a lot of great prizes and a lot of scavenger hunting fun.

When you stop by my site searching for icons, don't forget to check out my free reads section where you can pick up Demon's Witch, the short story prequel to my novel, Demon's Torment.

Comentários: