"You're too young to know what love is. You don't love me. You're infatuated with me." -- Sir Aric, The Prince's Knight

Monday, August 25, 2008

September scavenger hunts

I'm participating in two scavenger hunts for the month of September. I'm donating free copies of Demon's Torment and Avery and the Devil to each one. Check them out:

The Forbidden Hunt: Participating Forbidden Publications authors have hidden a treasure chest somewhere on their websites. Prizes will be awarded to random participants, including a grand prize treasure chest full of goodies sent straight from Forbidden Publications! Check out the official Forbidden Hunt website for all the rules and information you need.

TwoLips Reviews Anniversary: TwoLips Reviews is celebrating its two year anniversary. Participating authors have hidden a TwoLips anniversary banner somewhere on their websites. The official rules aren't posted yet, but here is the link for TwoLips Reviews. I'll post more info at the end of the month.

I've already hidden both icons! If you want a jump-start on the competition, check out my website and see if you can find them.

Comentários: